We are excited about our brand new iClickCare® iPad app and updated iPhone app -- and how they can help you with healthcare collaboration. ClickCare® was formed for one reason: to help medical providers (17 years ago, we called them doctors, nurses and allied health professionals) help each other to help their patients. The iClickCare for the iPad app is about to ship to the Apple iTunes Store where it will join iClickCare for the iPhone. Both apps can be evaluated free for 14 days.
We use the guiding Mantra:
- Access -- for the patient to the right care, at the right time, in the right place
- Collaboration -- for those who care for patients on behalf of the patients and themselves
- Education -- for those who join us anew or follow in our footsteps
We also have design goals of Simple, Secure and Spectacular.
With the hard work of our lead team, Marc Norman, Greg Born, and Nathan Uno, we are pleased to announce the new "iClickCare for the iPad" and upgraded "iClickCare for the iPhone" apps.
The new app features include even more:
- Easier to read.
- A calming relaxing visual presentation.
- A page design that mimics your workflow as a medical professional.
- Backend enhanced security when images are served up.
- A private, secure password-protected camera roll.
- Continued high level SSL.
- Firewall friendly.
- Nothing really new to learn. iClickCare for the iPad is intuitive and integrated with our Web and iPhone apps.
- Carefully chosen colors to highlight the patient and soften the intrusion of a form.
- Maximum use of the Retina Display which supercedes our common encounters with imaging today.
We love this technology and are especially proud of iClickCare®. We need to make note, though, that for good patient care, efficient and cost effective healthcare, and a satisfying career, each of us needs to have the attitude that we want to collaborate. It takes effort on our part, no doubt, but the effort is worth the gain. To use iClickCare, we must do something different and take one step away from ourselves. The alternative is tedious telephone tag and reams of paper to be read and signed. The other alternative, “doing nothing”, is not acceptable.
We will be updating our book Medical iPhone Photography to INCLUDE being able to take pictures on the iPad as well as the iPhone. Stay tuned. In the meantime, to celebrate, we are offering an electronic copy of "Medical iPhone Photography" when you schedule an iClickCare demo.
Download Chapter 1 for your reading pleasure: